- Reading: 100 minutes per week (20 min/night)
- Weekly Reading Response Registers (see At A Glance/Curriculum for details)
- Math: 20-30 min.night
- Study for Tests
- Special Projects (for example, the Wax Museum)
- Homework is expected to be about 50 min. per night.
- If your child is behind academically, s/he may need to spend more homework time every night to master concepts s/he is behind in. Now's the time to catch up!
- Any unfinished assignment is homework.
- A 93-100%
- A- 90-92%
- B+ 87-89%
- B 83-86%
- B- 80-82%
- C+ 77-79%
- C 73-76%
- C- 70-72%
- Below 69% is an N (Not Sufficient)